PCI Webinar with Michael Healey
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” ~ Charles Darwin
Recent research suggests managers spend as much as 30% of their time either clearing up mis-communications or fixing problems, caused by poor communication.
This webinar will demonstrate how many of those mis-communications can be avoided and mitigated using a simple yet effective model to firstly identify the different styles of communicators and then detailing what each style needs to have effective communication.
This webinar is for you if:
- There are people to whom you “just can’t get through” – who “don’t get it”
- Members of your team have “personality conflicts”
- You spend a lot of time rehashing events to figure out who said what
- You’re frustrated with how often clear communications go off the rails
Participants will learn:
- To quickly identify the 4 communication styles
- How to adapt communications so the needs of every style are met
- To recognize almost immediately when a communication is going awry
- That many personality conflicts are often style differences and what to do
- To dramatically reduce the amount of time spent in mis-communications
Michael Healey ~ Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.