PCI Webinar with Andrew Sanderbeck
Making the Move from Staff Member to Supervisor
Transitioning into a position of authority means new responsibilities and skills to master. While the rewards of supervising and managing others can be many, so to can the stressors and challenges that lie ahead.
This webinar with PCI Founder Andrew Sanderbeck is full of tips, techniques and ready to use information to help the new(er) supervisor, manager and team leader be seen and respected in their new position.
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Effectively supervising people who used to be their “co-workers”
- Overcoming the three biggest mistakes supervisors make
- Techniques for managing their time to help them minimize feelings of overwhelm and dis-stress
- Managing their boss: Yes…you have to manage them too!
- Handling “uncomfortable” conversations and situations
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the PCI Webinars.