PCI Webinar with Michael Healey
Getting To Why (aka…Why Should I Use Your Services – Why Should I Work Here)
Competency: Organizational Leadership
Sub-Category: Understands the social, political and economic context in which the library exists
“Most organizations know what they do and how they do it, very few know why” – Simon Sinek
Understanding the “Why” of your organization/team, your customers and your staff can be the most profoundly transformative information you can discover. Why do customers use your services? Why do people work for your organization? Why is at the root driver of motivation and action.
This webinar will demonstrate the power of understanding the Why of stakeholders, along with detailing processes for assessing and determining those Why’s.
This webinar is for you if:
- you have a leadership role on a team or committee
- you want to understand your own personal Why
- you want to connect better with library users
- you want to feel truly connected to your job and organization
In this interactive and engaging program, participants will learn:
- Processes to identify the Why for all organization stakeholders
- How to communicate your personal and organizational Why to others
- Determine if your Why aligns with the organizational/team Why
- How to align your personal or your team’s Why is aligned with the organizational Why
Michael Healey – Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.