PCI Webinar with Carrie Rogers-Whitehead
20 Tech Trends in 60 minutes
Competency: Core Technology Competencies
Sub-Category: Locates and follows information sources to stay informed of new technologies and social tools
Librarians go way beyond books and use technology every day. But who has the time to keep up with all that’s changing? Fortunately, we do!
In this 20 in 60 minutes program, Carrie Rogers-Whitehead will bring library staff up to speed with quick-based tech trends that will affect librarians now, and possibly 5-10 years in the future.
In this interactive and informative webinar, participants will learn:
• What’s happening with internet connectivity
• What apps are popular
• What’s coming up in devices, and going away
• What are educational technology trends
• What’s changing in online privacy
• What’s the future of AR and VR
• What’s happening in gaming
• What trends will impact libraries the most
Carrie Rogers-Whitehead ~ Biography
Carrie Rogers-Whitehead is an instructor of online privacy and a practitioner. As CEO of Digital Respons-Ability she helps educate students and other organizations on digital citizenship, which includes being safe and private online. In addition Carrie is a corporate trainer, event planner, writer and library consultant who works hard to stay on top of tech trends for her audiences.