PCI Webinar with Michael Healey
Using Your Brain for A Change
Competency: Library Management Competencies
Sub-Category: Staff Training and Development
Do you have habits that get in your way of getting what you want? Examples include negative thinking and self-talk, getting frustrated under pressure or just general stress. These all have one thing in common – they all start with a thought.
New research on brain functioning provides a solution for each of those challenges. This is not positive thinking, affirmations, or the law of attraction.
This is a science/evidence-based (peer reviewed) approach to intentionally re-wiring your brain to get it working for you, not against you – more often.
This webinar is for you if you want:
• More self-confidence
• Less negative self-talk
• To experience a more positive outlook on life
• Consistently take action towards your ideal life
• Eliminate unwanted patterns
• To procrastinate less
• To spend less time thinking about the past
• Consistently act in alignment with your values
Participants will learn:
• A step-by-step process for creating new brain pathways
• Why we have an unhealthy focus on the past
• A daily practice for changing unhelpful patterns
Michael Healey – Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.