“You have an employee that just is not performing to your expectations. You have talked to them and while they seem receptive to improving, it just is not happening. You can do one of two things, continue to be frustrated and let the employee relationship deteriorate, or conduct a Performance Gap Analysis”” to determine WHY the employee is not performing.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to determine at what level you want the employee to perform.
- Determine the level they are performing.
- Analyze the 5 areas that keep employees from performing.
- Determine which area is lacking.
- Set in motion what is required to get the employee to the desired level of performance.
Instructor: Ned Parks
Biography: Ned has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than five years. Ned takes his passion for helping others to find their areas of strength and improvement by providing humor-filled leadership and motivational webinars and seminars on dealing with the challenges of everyday life. Ned takes it one step further – he gives participants tangible ideas they can use as soon as they leave the event.”