There’s little doubt that email is an efficient tool for communicating information…yet efficient and effective are two very different skills to master.
Did you know that email could be one of the most misunderstood communication tools that we use? Why? Because many times, they are poorly written and the receiver has not been given the information they need.
In this Webinar, participants will learn and begin to master:
- 10 Key Components of Writing Effective Emails
- Techniques for keeping their message focused and readable
- The Importance of the Subject Line of Your Email
- The difference in writing style between formal and informal email situations
- A five step approach to proofreading their email
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the PCI Webinars.